Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am

[EM NEWS] Welcome EM Infinity to Origin!

Posted on UO Stratics News: Origin

As EM Faine delivered the sad news to the citizens of Origin of the departure of EM Molly, she also quickly informed us that we would now be honored with the presence of a new EM - EM Infinity.

Arriving promptly in a cloud of magic to make his debut, EM Infinity wasted little time with formal introductions and went straight to the matter of showing us what we were in store for (Or should I say what we will be subjected to) by appearing to us in a pink (that's the good part) mankini. For those who don't know what this is, it is a bikini worn by a man.

Although, I must say, he wore it well, and the color did highlight his skin tone, EM Faine dutifully, zapped his bikini and thrust him into more suitable attire - a straight jacket!

Within a few minutes of speaking with the new EM, the citizens of Origin were at ease and we all knew that he was going to fit right in. (We also realized that the straight jacket was probably a really good move on EM Faine's part.)

I'm sure we have a lot more to learn about EM Infinity, and one question still haunts most of us...the true reason he is called "Buzz". But, we all hope he lives up to his name - and remains with us to "infinity"!